- 15:02, 1 July 2019 Collective Selection Framework (hist) [2,542 bytes] Balaji (Created page with "Category:Design Documents The collective selection framework (Csel) is intended to allow users or system administrators to provide a text-format selection logic that is t...")
- 17:36, 24 January 2019 Code formatting and code-cleanup.sh (hist) [3,199 bytes] Zhouh (Created page with "To keep our code base with a consistent style, we recommend all commits filter through a common code formatter -- `maint/code-cleanup.sh`. This script uses "GNU Indent" to for...")
- 16:49, 26 October 2018 Shifting toward C99 (hist) [3,770 bytes] Zhouh (Created page with "== Motivating reasons == * Third party components are shifting to C99. * C99 requirement simplifies portability burden. * C99 allows declaration of local variables close to w...")
- 20:48, 11 September 2018 Helpful Compiler Flags for Testing (hist) [1,877 bytes] Robl (documenting compiler flags i've used to track down 32 bit overflows.)
- 18:51, 9 May 2018 Cray (hist) [2,485 bytes] Robl (Created page with "This page describes how to build mpich master from the [https://github.com/pmodels/mpich/ Github repository] == Cray build instructions == Building on the Cray is like other...")
- 21:45, 1 November 2017 DTPools (hist) [23,794 bytes] Gcongiu (Created page with "__TOC__ == Introduction == This page lays out the design of the MPOOLS library. MPOOLS provides MPICH with a set of APIs that can be used to build, initialize, and query pool...") originally created as "MPOOLS"
- 21:43, 26 June 2017 Collectives framework (hist) [8,061 bytes] Alanger (Created page with "The framework for collective operations is designed to allow implementation of collective operations in different ways in different directories inside the coll/algorithms dire...")
- 14:44, 17 May 2017 Contributing to MPICH (hist) [1,681 bytes] Raffenet (Created page with "For a person or company who wishes to submit a change to MPICH, you must first submit a signed contributors' agreement. http://www.mpich.org/documentation/contributor-docs/")